Net Neutrality Oral Arguments! [telecom]

Recorded Live At the D.C. Circuit: Net Neutrality Oral Arguments! By Harry Cole, CommLawBlog, December 6, 2015

If you've got three hours to kill (and who doesn't?), and you don't feel like spending $15 for a movie (and who does?), we have a suggestion. Curl up next to your computer (or laptop, or tablet or smartphone, or other mode of Internet access) and listen to the oral argument in the Net Neutrality case before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.

The court heard arguments on December 4. Anyone who figured that they could just traipse in to the court that morning and get a primo seat (as is usually the case) was probably surprised to find that (according to the Washington Post) the line to get in started forming the night before the argument, meaning that some enthusiasts apparently camped out outside the courthouse for the night. So we're guessing that some folks who might have wanted to attend the show didn't make it in.

formatting link

-or-

formatting link

Neal McLain

Reply to
Neal McLain
Loading thread data ...

I happened to be driving down to DC this afternoon so I put them on my phone and listened in the car. They were in fact quite interesting.

Thanks!

Reply to
John Levine

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.