Lower Case at&t?

With all the discussion about lower case at&t, I looked at my phone bill which I just paid today. The lower case version only appears in the logo; all the references and headings in the bill and in associated text use AT&T (upper case). I am told my local service is provided by AT&T Oklahoma and my long distance by AT&T Long Distance. And numerous other text references use AT&T; none use at&t. Just the logo at the top.

Wes Leatherock snipped-for-privacy@aol.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You'd be smart to switch your service to Sage Telecom, one of the largest -- if not the largest -- reseller of Southwestern Bell. Ditto, any reader who happens to be in an SBC territory. You get all the features of SBC for about half the cost and none of the service representative sass back at you. When SBC drove Prairie Stream out of business last year, Prairie Stream gave a very strong recommendation to Sage, which has been around a lot longer than Prairie Stream ever was, and is much larger. Sage uses SBC operator services (but at their own pricing structure, i.e. 60 minutes per month free long distance), you keep your own phone number, and a couple of custom calling features for free in the unlimited local calling bundle. Sage has worked quite well for me in the several months I have used them. Oh, by the way, I _still_ get letters every few days from SBC telling me how much they miss me and want to me return to them, with all kinds of goodies awaiting me if I will just say the word and fo back to them. Their latest offer was for a VISA gift card with a hundred dollars on it. But my experience was that SBC reps lie so often, about trivial matters, why should I trust them now? PAT]
Reply to
Wesrock
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.