Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, meets "Moscow Rules"

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Does anyone remember the old parlor game we used to play as kids? I think the name of the game was 'Murder' and it was about this wealthy, rich old geezer who had been murdered in his home, which was a mansion-like place. Using cards and dice, and moving tokens around on a board accordingly, we kids had to use logic and the process of elimination to guess the three cards hidden from view: (1) who murdered the old gentleman, (2) the way his murder was committed, and (3) the room of the house it happened in. By looking at your cards, the tokens on the board and thinking about previous incorrect answers, we junior detectives had to announce to the other players out loud, "I suggest that (victim) was murdered with (weapon: gun, knife, candleobera or other blunt instrument) in the (room: kitchen, parlor, library, den, bedroom, etc) by (criminal: the butler, the cook, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. Green, others). The person who made the right choices won of course, but a wrong choice got the player eliminated. Today's 'Last Laugh' is brought to us by Danny Burstein who tells us the true story of the victim (Vardan Kushnir) who was murdered in his apartment, apparently with a blunt instrument, but police have not been able to figure out _who_ the perpetrator was. Personally I doubt they are looking very hard either. PAT]

===================================

Russia's Biggest Spammer Brutally Murdered in Apartment

Created: 25.07.2005 13:14 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:24 MSK, 5 hours 14 minutes ago

MosNews

Vardan Kushnir, notorious for sending spam to each and every citizen of Russia who appeared to have an e-mail, was found dead in his Moscow apartment on Sunday, Interfax reported Monday. He died after suffering repeated blows to the head.

Kushnir, 35, headed the English learning centers the Center for American English, the New York English Centre and the Centre for Spoken English, all known to have aggressive Internet advertising policies in which millions of e-mails were sent every day ...

[ snip, snip, snip; rest at:

formatting link
[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Funeral arrangements have not been announced; they are still pending. That, you see, is how spammers in Russia are dealt with; a good, effecient dispatch of their rotten souls if I do say so myself. A prompt cremation of his earthly remains and all his spam with him should follow and assure he burns in Hell forever in his special, reserved spot. PAT]

Reply to
Danny Burstein
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.