Re: Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, Meets "Moscow Rules"

>> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Does anyone remember the old parlor

>>> game we used to play as kids? I think the name of the game was >>> 'Murder' >> "Clue", perhaps? As in: 'The butler did it, with the ice-pick, in the >> parlor. > "Clue" was sold in Britain by Waddington's under the name "Cluedo." I > used to have the game as a kid, and I think it's still available in > the stores. > The murdered owner was Dr. Black. The suspects were Colonel Mustard, > Rev. Green, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Miss Scarlett, and Mrs. > Peacock. The potential murder weapons were a dagger, a candlestick, a > rope, a revolver, a length of lead piping, and a spanner (wrench). I > know there were nine locations, including -- at least in the British > version -- a library, a study, a billiard room, and conservatory.

There was one memorable day, with that game, where the cards got somewhat co-mingled. As a result, *all* of the 'valid' solutions got eliminated. Whereupon, checking the 'solution' cards, one found that "Col. Mustard did it, in the library, with Miss Scarlett". *grin*

Reply to
Robert Bonomi
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.