Empplyment Opporutnity: Network Provisioner

I have an urgent requirement for Network Provisioner. Please send me the perfect resumes asap.

Position: Network Provisioner

Location: 2 months in Austin and 4 months in Dallas. Duration: 6 months Pay rate: Open

Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:

Comprehensive understanding of circuit bandwidth relationships and telecommunications transmission protocols. Must have demonstrated knowledge of circuit ordering processes, including: ASR (Access Service Request), ASRW (Access Service Request Worksheet) and WSR (Wireless Service Request).

Must have a working knowledge of how to translate CLRs (Circuit Layout Records) into a vendor order. Fundamental knowledge of Central Office environment preferred to support PSTN, IXC, 800 and 911 ordering. Should have a good understanding of an SS7 (Signaling System Number Seven) network as it relates to trunking network. Demonstrated experience of ISUP (Integrated Services Digital Network User Part) ordering for new trunking routes.

Preferred skills:BellSouth, Verizon, SBC, AT&T and Sprint on-line ordering systems. Granite experience preferred to maintain order information

For further queries please call me on 913-871-7622 or else mail me at snipped-for-privacy@otsi-usa.com. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Srikanth Object Technology Solutions, Inc. (OTSI)

8645 College Blvd., Suite 250 Overland Park, Kansas 66210 Ph: 913-871-7622 Fax: 913-312-9099
formatting link
snipped-for-privacy@otsi-usa.com

"Top 11 - Outsourcing Firm by Kansas Business Journal, 2006 & 2005" "Winner - Kansas Minority Owned Professional Services Firm of the Year,

2004"
Reply to
Srikanth_V
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.