AT&T: Never received promotional credits [telecom]

To whom this may concern,

Hello, I have been a loyal customer to AT&T for at least 15 years (even before Cingular wireless was acquired). The reason for my post is because I am very dissatisfied with how my trade-in process is being handled. In November 2020, there was a promotion for a trade-in credit for the iphone 12 so I proceeded with the purchase of two iphone 12 Pro Maxes. When I received my new phones there were no clear directions on how to trade-in my old phones, which were two iphones X's so I used the return labels that were included in my package and mailed it out. Unknowingly, those labels were used for "buyer's remorse" and were sent to the wrong warehouse. I have yet to receive my trade-in credits which I believe were around $700 per phone. Since December, every month I have called the customer service line to resolve this issue but your team/management has not been able to assist me. I have only been given a few credits for the "inconvenience".

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.