WTB: PC Based Mimic Screen

Looking for a PC based mimic screen system which will;

a) Allow aprox 100+ open/closed contacts to be connected (alarm sensors etc)

b) Display status of all of them on a PC screen

c) Sound an alarm noise when any of the contacts changes state until a "reset" is pressed as well as give a graphic representation that the state has changed (ie from green to red)

d) Allow any individual circuit to be muted (latched)

Can anyone recommend a company that might supply such a device?

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Spike
Loading thread data ...

You're describing the basic functions of a Security Management System. The company I work for, Geoquip, has recently developed just such a system. If you want details on our offerings, please let me know.

Our UK competitors include Cortech and ISM. Either of these companies should also be able to provide you with a working system, but ours is better :)

Richard

Reply to
Richard Wheeldon

Richard

Thanks for the reply - already very familiar with your company through Guardwire which we use on a number of our client's buildings!

Unfortunately, what we are after is something with "basic functions" - not an all singing dancing control-everything system. We just want a pc screen which shows alarms and allows them to be cleared by the operator.

Was hoping to use some type of PC digital I/O card and some software to achieve this.

Thanks again

Spike

Reply to
Spike

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.