Two DIY questions.

Have a 15P which I cannot get the "Low Battery" warning to clear. Read on line about power up sequence, have replace it with a new battery, tried charging externally and still the warning is there. Removed the battery completely and used an external UPS and still the warning displays. Any help appreciated.

Second item. Installed a second 6270 - is there any way to copy the User Names from the old to the new or is that info stored separately in each unit.

Thanks.

Reply to
carolinaoff
Loading thread data ...

Have you checked the AC voltage at the panel and the DC voltage at the battery leads? Have you tried power cycling the panel?

Reply to
Tower Security

Does the panel work on battery alone?

Nope which is kinda stupid, I hope you have a power supply for those, the panel does fine with 1 but not 2

Reply to
mleuck

Remove the second 6270 and see if that clears your problem. Like Mark stated, you can't power two of these without an additional power supply.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Check the battery fuse in the upper left hand corner of the board.

Reply to
RJD314

It was blown, Thanks. I assume it should charge after replacement.

Reply to
carolinaoff

te:

The fuse blew for a reason. Make sure you have a fresh battery and buy a few extra fuses just in case you have further problems.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.