Take Over Practices

YOU? who can't see that with every sale and every non contract that you give away a little bit of equity in your business?

YOU how provides free service and loses income on parts and labor for the life of the install?

YOU, who thinks that someone is going to pay you the same amount for your accounts as someone who has long term contracts?

YOU who is doing everything contrary to what has been proven tried and practiced in the industry?

YOU think that **** I **** can't see past the end of my nose?

And now you admit that you've deluded yourself into thinking that people go into business for the reason of being able to give their profits away to their clients. Not only can't you see your nose, you don't even have enough sense to know if you have one.

Rather

With that Robert, all I can say is ....... if that were only true.

But needless to say, ..... as long as you keep on promoting your stupidity, I'll be right there to show you up for what you are.

Count on it.

Other than that ...... hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Toodles.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot since business discussions with you are a complete waste of time. You are so fixed on the conventional way of doing things that you really can't see how anyone else can run a sound business who doesn't adhere to the industry standard ways !

Discussions with you have become pointless; have a nice life...."plonk"

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Oh yeah, one thing *I* forgot .......... I really have no interest in discussing how you run your business, until you start your incessant expounding on how anyone who uses long term contracts is scamming the public routine. Even though your business plan is stupid as far as the rest of the industry is concerned, you're absolutely free to do as you please and no one really cares. BUT ..... As soon as you feel you have to jam it down anyones throat at the slightest hint of an opening, you're going to get it jammed right back up where it originated.

Oh yeah one more thing. Guess you got to read this anyway ......... Eh?

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Nah ...... at my age, I find I've become allergic to funeral parlors.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Not much difference between us. You're just getting out of your diapers. I'm workin my way into them.

Reply to
Jim

If they were under contract, you can sue the takeover company for torturous interference! Check w/ your attorney. Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Was it really that painful? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.