Software question...

So far I've been doing my time-tracking for jobs in Outlook (so the office can access my calendar on the Exchange server) as well as using shared contacts in Outlook and for Palm sync... meanwhile they're using Quickbooks or something for invoicing, and something else for tracking quotes... a lot of stuff is still in paper files.

I'm trying to source out a more inclusive solution for handling inventory, hardware sales, service times, billing, scheduling, etc. Something web-based would be ideal for our out-of-town technicians, and so I can update things from home.

I've found one web portal that looks ideal except it doesn't have support for time-based billing, ie. dispatching and tracking service calls and so on. Been trying to contact them to find out about paying for some custom mods, but so far with no response.

Wondering what others here are using, particularly those with a small full-service company (quoting, supplying, installing and servicing complete systems)...

Reply to
Matt Ion
Loading thread data ...

Quickbooks Pro does some of that...and Quickbooks Contact Management (75 bucks) may help as well.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.