So how is the new Facebook interface working

So, how is the new facebook / forum working?

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

It's not.

But it's kinda soon. Last time I looked about 60 people had looked in on it but that's about all.

It could take some time for it to be populated to the extent that an extended dialog could take place.... I would imagine. ASA has got such a long history of posts, I would think that it would be the more attractive place to look for information at this point.

If starting a new group I'd guess that you'd have to have some of your friends and business acquaintances populate it at first so that it would look like something is going on when people sign in to see what it's about. Right now anyone stopping in sees nada.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: Just for the fun of it, I registered for the "industry forum" section giving them all the information they appear to need, including the BBB link from my website page to that site. Since there are no alarm licenses to get up here, I suppose that should suffice, since my website has all my relevant personal information up there for all to see. I have never seen the need to hide my identity over the last 15 years on this forum. Like it or love it, "what you see is what you get"....

It remains to be seen what happens next....

Reply to
tourman

Pretty quiet so far but the Facebook "ad" isn't set to start until May

1st so only those who searched for it would be able to find it right now. Around that same time it will get advertised on a couple other sites, Google keyword searches are set to start May 3rd and some other ads around that same time. It will get announced in several other industry specific areas around the same time as well.
Reply to
SRyckman

There are a couple pending, will try to look at them tonight.

Reply to
SRyckman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.