RHC!

Just discovered an early version Paradox Digiplex (DGP-48) panel in the dust under my "counter". It's a "version 1.01" which I understand was prone to doing some weird things. Do you recall what they were and what the "cure" was?? I've got the keypad and a two Digiplex 25 PIR's in the can too. Brand spankin' "new" (March '99). :-)

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

No I don't Frank. I only very recently took on installing the Digiplex so I have no "history" with this panel. Being in the residential market almost exclusively, I use the Spectra. The Digiplex is a bit "overkill" for residential. I don't recall ever hearing of any problems with the early version Digiplex panels though. I do know the later versions are different from the early versions vis a vis feature sets etc. The best way is to go to the website at

formatting link
and download the progrmamming sheets to compare.

If I have time, I'll do it myself just to know.....

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Thanks Bob, I just did... I seem to remember something going "bad" on this particular panel, but I can't recall what it is. I'll call Burtek on Monday and see if anyone there remembers. In the mean time, I'm gonna set up the sucker at home and see if any "bad stuff" happens over the weekend. Have a good one, Bob!!

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.