Re: ADT Focus 6

> > > On Oct 6, 10:39=A0pm, "Matthew Stanley" > > wrote: > > Man.. I dont know what it is about ADT panels and the Focus Line.. > But I = > ran > > into a customer with an ADT focus 6. I have replaced it with a DSC > 1616 > > panel. I want to say it looks like an old Airtech or maybe a > moose... Did > > someone else make the system and ADT stamp their name on like they > do tod= > ay? > > > > MS > > Moose did supply ADT with a customised panel. Think it was a modified > moose 600 it only transmitted to ADT CS and not other recievers pulled > plenty of them out in 90's > > The actual big commercail addressable focus I think ADT actually made > or had made for them. >

I worked for Aritech in the early 1980's. They made a six zone panel, for restricted distribution. But discovered that the CPU chip (they had custom masked 250,000 of them) had a program failure that made it go into an endless loop if more than one zone was tripped. Panels were sent back to factory and new chips put in for FOCUS 6 and ADT $100 home alarm panels. Small world.

Reply to
Savannah Buzz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.