Per Hour Charge

That's how I do it. Sometimes it gets me in about 9/10 pm though. That aint fun ..... but... what the hell. It's better than watching nothing on TV.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Better yet the wrong side of an arcadia door.

| >

| > | > 75-85 bucks is common around here. | > | > I know one guy that charges 35.00 but he's a looney toon...I wouldn't | > | > start | > | > my truck up for only 35 bucks. | > | >

| > | >

| > | Problem is, there's getting to be more of the $35 ass wipes | > everywhere...... | > | UGH..... | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Really??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Everywhere Man

"Profit"? What's that?

"This is a non-profit organization. It wasn't intended to be, but that's how it turned out."

Reply to
Matt Ion

After-hours and weekends, we always charge double-rate, four-hour minimum.

Strangely, almost all "urgent" issues are no longer quite so urgent when the client hears that...

Reply to
Matt Ion

Reply to
Roland Moore

You have to tell them you have a little "Jimmy" too :-))))

lol

7?" | Yeah, right. | | Maybe I'll try it your way the next time one of my deadbeats calls cuz he | can't set the alarm and, "oh, yes, I have checked to see that all the | windows are closed..." | js | |
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.