Package

Hi Tori, Mom is badgering me to e-mail you! Anyway - I heard your 2 messages- was out at beach fishing Mom was at Grandpa's -the usual. I was told to tell you I sent that BIG Package yesterday- so it's probably at mail-room today n youll get a message tomorrow! Definitely need more hobbies- the 'honey-do' this that and the other thing has kicked in major! Give a yell on cell when u have the time Dad

Reply to
secure15
Loading thread data ...

oops?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

My thoughts exactly. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Dear Dad,

I never asked you to e-mail me so tell mom to stuff it.

By the way, if you weren't always out fishing and all your other frickin hobbies then maybe Mom wouldn't be nagging you to do stuff all the time and she'd stay home more.

And yeah, I know, you always forget to mail my stuff so I wasn't expecting it until next month anyway.

I can't call you on the cell either. Put a new battery in the box with some more money if you ever get around to sending it.

Don't call me, I'll call you. Send money on a regular basis.

By the way, I can't give you the exact date when I graduate but some more money would help me find out. Also, if I do graduate, I wont be home afterwards. Just me and a bunch of biker guys are going cross country. I'll let you know where I wind up .... if and when I get there.

Love Tori.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.