OT: Cancer

Yeah, that's why. Not. I'm not that cold.

Actually I re-posted it for the benefit of those who actually give a shit about you and do not subscribe to CHA. You're welcome.

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

I apologize.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

There's only one person here who has a incalculable record for inciting and producing flames and that's you. Anything that anyone else might attempt in that arena would have to go a long ..... LONG way to come close to causing as much turmoil in Usenet, as you have through the years.

Would you care to deny it .....?

Let me take this opportunity to say a few things that have come to my mind upon hearing the news.

I should have taken bets.

Everyone please return to your seats .... the final "act" is about to begin.

Something about burnt bridges.

How nice this Newsgroup will be ..... finally.

Contrary to what you and others have said..... I don't hate you. To me, hate implies that I would have killed you myself, long ago. However that not occuring says that I wouldn't sacrafice my own well being to commit such an act for the likes of scum like you. I like me better than you. Therefore, I it's obvious that I just dislike you with a vengence and don't give one iota of a shit whether you live or die, just so long as you go away. Going away would have sufficed. You chose to hang on and continued to berate and agitate, with no remorse or concern as to the havoc you where causing. All along, with the attitude that you were never going to stop. With the attitude that you wouldn't stop until the day you died. Well, you win in that regard. But stop you will.

At any point in time you could have chosen to ease up some, but you persisted. By choice, you castigated everyone who asked you to stop, continuing to create havoc. For YEARS, you continued to do nasty things to people who just wanted to come together here and socialize peacefully. You had to continue to "push the buttons". Your conduct has created "sides", arguments, bad feelings, insults and separation. Comparatively, very little has been accomplished here and people have left and stayed away in droves because of what you have caused.

You started out in Usenet as a pariah and maintained that status wherever you tread .... for what ever reason you conjured up in your egotistical head. You chose to be the source of bedlam and disorder rather than creating something good. Always the root of discord and mayhem rather than building alliances. You leave nothing of value behind you here. When you are spoken about, it will be with condemnation of your terrible attitude and contempt towards others and of your calculated and intentional disruption of this group, for so many years. And ultimately, in a short time, you will be forgotten with little remorse. You derserve nothing more.

We will have no more of you. You are gone and good riddence.

Reply to
Jim

Your use of "Cracker" is going to "incite" just as many flames. After all these years, and in spite of the your original message, you continue to position yourself at the centre of turmoil. I would suggest you use what time you have left constructively, Robert. It's time to mend some fences and tender some apologies. "Keep fighting" doesn't mean "keep flaming".

Reply to
Frank Olson

I've had several. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Why, do you suppose, that is?? I'm not trying to start anything, but it seems to me that this response is so typical of you. There are two sides to any issue. You've been participating in both groups long enough to know that those "hateful feelings" have generated equally hateful responses on BOTH sides and that Robert is not an "innocent victim". Personally, I've "moved on". There's no point in continuing this nonsense, but that doesn't mean I'm viewing these posts through the same "rose coloured" specs you wear.

My thoughts exactly!

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Frank Olson" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : otHik.136401$gc5.90470@pd7urf2no...

you want to know where i see justice here?

Simple, a honest mom that helped many other people in her life to the point where about 200 people will go to a remote lake in the north country (about

3 hour drive from montreal) to be there when we will drop her dust in the lake where she most liked to go fishing to.. from those people about 50 will be from her family... well this woman didnt survive for more then 20 month the same illness that the ass hole from saratoga have.. at least the bastard from florida will have the same end.. if he would have survived and lived for some 20 more years, there would be no justice in this world..
Reply to
Petem

Sorry to hear the sad news. Everyone posting here will be taking that same trip you seem to be going on. Some may take a smoother and longer road to the end of the line, but the destination is the same for all of us. Few care to know the details of their own trip when it gets too close to the finish line. Perhaps there will be a surprise detour you can not yet see and you'll be here years longer than you believe possible. Let's hope.

Reply to
Just Looking

" Man may come and man may go ...... earth abides "

An > > >

Actually it's as a result of Bass' constant and years long struggle with himself, to post his most personal information on Usenet for whatever gratification he seems to get from doing so. There is no reason in the world that anyone should exhibit their personal life here except for the need to be noticed and to stand out ......... or perhaps sympathy (?)

Nothing new. He's a consummate egotist and exhibitionist. Insatiable need to appear to be more than everyone else.

He has no concept of the fact that he will pass and ultimately, no one here will really care ..... and regardless of what may possibly happen to one afterwards, that to all who remain behind ...... when you're dead, you're dead.

And now we all can openly or secretively breath a sigh of relief.

" Man may come and man may go ...... earth abides "

Reply to
Just Looking

Not likely, but I'm giving it my best try... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Well, I watched both my parents die with this horrible disease, and I wouldn't want to wish it on anyone (or gloat in their having contracted it).

Reply to
Frank Olson

what you dont understand is that i never wished him this illness.. he got it, and thats it..

BUT what i would find unfair is that such a bozo would survive this illness while a good woman didnt...

now is that clear enough or should i make a draft?

Reply to
Petem

Exactly. And his furhter posts only reinforce his sad pitiful perspective.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

"Bill Kearney" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : f-idna8uaJ9GrA7VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

BTW , he is the only one that i am happy that he will suffer this horrible end...

Cause he is the only one that i know that got cancer and is rotten like an old piece of meat left on the ground for month...

Reply to
Petem

No, I mean YOU and your posts being the pitiful ones. You're an idiot. No doubt when suffering takes it turn with you, it'll be something you've long deserved.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

"Bill Kearney" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 06OdnWeF2oAEwwnVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

you just jumped in the same select group as me..!! Wellcome!!

When someone like you start posting just a little bit we can easily see how a low IQ you are.. Now this situation you just cantr understand, for the rest all that you post is just shit, and you know what i do with shit.. i flush it down the bowl..

Reply to
Petem

Bill, I don't know who you are, but if you're new to the group, you had to be here for about 10 years to see what a piece of shit this Bass character is/was. Anything bad said about him, is not nearly as bad as the things he's done to people here and in real life.

Reply to
Jim

de groupe

idiot. =EF=BF=BDNo

That may or may not be so .....but you can be sure that unlike Bass, his "dire straits" won't be plastered all over Usenet to cause more turmoil. You should step back, take a tour of the Bass creature and all his dispicable conduct in Usenet, before you begin criticizing someone who has a sense of fairness.

So ultimately, your speculation has no meaning but it is interesting that your statement has the ring of you calling for the same sort of "justice" on Pete, you're ciriticizing him for.

Ironic ..... isn't it?

Reply to
Jim

de groupe

idiot. =EF=BF=BDNo

Bill,

You'll have to excuse me for the recent posts that I made to you.

I just realized that you were posting from the OTHER group.

I didn't realize that I was cross posting and I apologize to home comp for bringing this Bass trash to your group.

Since it's being posted in your group I realize that it's hard to not take issue with some of the things going on. My suggestion is that in the future, you notifiy us when it begins to filter into Home comp and perhaps everyone here will refrain from trashing your group. When I notice it, I try to avoid it myself, but of course there's alway the "one" who doesn't care.

Again, my apologies.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.