One Of These Days I'm Going To Run Out

I had thousands and thousands of them when I "retired." I was careless with them often seemingly misplacing whole bags. Now as I need to do some small repair or another and I have to go back to the stock shelf where only a few bags remain I realize someday I am going to run out of them.

Dolphin Super B.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

I have a few piles of them as well.. Just found another bag of them yesterday!!!

Don't let the stock go away!! It will be a sad day!!

Reply to
ABLE1

Of course I have fewer of other things. Low current trigger relays, Altronix power supply boards, etc.

Today I had to replace a solenoid valve that turns air on and off to an air seal in a machine spindle. The solenoid took out the Altronix power supply board I was using to hold it open. That's when I went to the box of Super Bs and grabbed a couple loose ones.

As I look across my desk I see what appears to be an unused Super B sitting amongst the pile of casting samples. I will carefully pluck it out, and carry it to the box with the rest remaining as I shut down the shop and head in for the night.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

BONUS DAY! You know that lonely B wire connector I found on my desk yesterday. Well today I decided to clean off the secretary board on one side and found a bag with 25 of them! I'm definitely walking that over to the appropriate parts bin when I shut down the shop in a few minutes.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Congrats Bob!! You got's lucky!! Make notes were you put them!! :-)

Reply to
ABLE1

Oh, yeah. The other thing is electrical tape. It was disposable back in the day. I bought 20 or more rolls at a time, and there were always two or three rolls hanging off my tool bag. Now, I watch the stock on pegs back by the air compressor slowly dwindle.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.