Napco P3200 & DST

Tim -- I too am a software engineer and I've also installed my own P3200 with ease. With Robert's help over the years, I've expanded it to use nearly all available zones and options. While I hear my neighbor's alarms false-trip all the time, mine remain solid. I've never received anything but excellent support and service and I'll continue to shop there until I have reason not to. Ignore these imbeciles... they're obviously way too busy with their successful alarm businesses to post responses on a unenet group consisting of little more than schoolyard bullying.

Reply to
Total nerd
Loading thread data ...

That could have nothing to do with the way the system was installed. If you're using "your neighbour's" system as a means of supporting your argument that's like saying all Fords are crap because I have to boost my neighbour's car every weekend (where really the "old geezer's" to cheap to buy a new battery). False alarms are primarly user caused (in my experience at least).

Good for you. I'm glad he's treating you with good service. For every "good report" I've seen in the Group there's been an equal number of "bad" though.

And your "contribution" here amounts to about the same thing in the end, doesn't it? "The beat goes on".

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

So you classify yourself as a what? Someone who doesn't get involved with bad things that happen in Newsgroups. You just sit on the side lines, take pot shots and run away ...?

Yep, thank you for your contribution we'll be sure to mention that the next time that Bass calls someone an idiot or lies to an end user. Or how about the next time he steals some information from someone here and then gives it to you as if it were his idea and that makes you like him all the more.

Why don't you go engineer some software and play with your little tinker toy alarm system ....... We can do with out you. Keep in mind:

You don't run things here and have no say in what anyone does here. If you don't like it you can leave. If not, take the abuse you deserve.

Next time you talk to Fat Ass, tell him thank you for the attitude of the people in ASA. That's exactly what HE deserves. ie Reap/sow

Reply to
Jim

Haha! Holy cow, that gave me a very big laugh, thank you. So narcisistic are you to believe you even have a small influence on "running" things "around here." You are a joke and everyone secretly laughs at you. You whine like a schoolgirl and your verbal skills are outmatched by children. You are nothing but an old-school wanna-be who used to get kicks out of bullying the kids smarter than you in school. Just because you live for this group and chime in on every post doesn't make you ruler of its domain. In fact, it makes you a pathetic loser of the funniest kind. Haha! Hurry back with your witty response! I can hardly wait to read the poorly worded insults! C'mon back now, y'all!

Reply to
Total nerd

Speaking for the "whole Group" now are we?? That's pretty arrogant of you. In fact, this last "line" sounds very similar to something Robert has said.

Now I know you're Robert.

Nope. Just one of it's many participants. There is no "ruler" here. Not even you, Robert.

How about you start posting as yourself and drop this rather sad excuse for an alias?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Not so fast Frank. --->

Injection-Info: i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com; posting-host=69.122.89.71; posting-account=l0qPqw0AAABwrixrMimg6Gc3o9mYAINk

Looking up 69.122.89.71 at whois.radb.net.

NOTE: More information appears to be available at AS6128.

route: 69.120.0.0/14 descr: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems) 111 new south RD Hicksville, NY 11801 US origin: AS6128 remarks: Abuse / UCE complaints *****@cv.net remarks: Network related issues ***@cv.net remarks: Routing entry updates / modifications *******@cv.net mnt-by: MNT-CVNT changed: **********@cv.net 20051219 source: ARIN

Reply to
G. Morgan

That's Cablevision's HQ. They provide Optimum Online. They service NY, NJ, and CT.

G. Morgan wrote:

Reply to
Everywhere Man

He's also posting through Google Groups. I think that IP may be one of their servers.

Reply to
Frank Olson

So who was the knucklehead that posted my info (as if it was a state secret)?

Frank Ols> > That's Cablevision's HQ. They provide Optimum Online. They service NY, > > NJ, and CT.

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Ummmm... That would be the "Question" thread started by "Mr. Tibbs" aka "Group-Moderator" aka "HugeAss" aka "Riple" aka "Bass's Best Friend" aka "Mike S".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Has anyone ever had a complaint filed with the BBB by his wife?

Reply to
Optional

G. Morgan replied:

To both Messieurs Olson and Bass:

You know when you guys post speculative stuff that you can't prove, it hurts your credibility in all arenas. I hate when that happens. In order to avoid this problem, one has to be careful to only make accusations made are impecably founded and of unreproachable veracity. Please, lets maintain the level of insult and accusation to a standard we can all be proud of.

Thank you.

Reply Optional.

Reply to
Optional

Then sit down Frank

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

P-R-O-V-E it Frankie Boy....

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Path: edtnps91!newsfeed2.telusplanet.net!newsfeed.telus.net!news.glorb.com!hwmnpee r01.lga!hwmedia!news.highwinds-media.com!hw-filter.lga!fe11.lga.POSTED!53ab2

750!not-for-mail From: "Mr.tibbs" Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms Subject: Question: Lines: 15 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180 X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original Message-ID: Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:18:22 -0500 NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.228.92.194 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@cv.net X-Trace: fe11.lga 1143778704 24.228.92.194 (Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:18:24 MST) NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:18:24 MST Organization: Optimum Online Xref: news.telusplanet.net alt.security.alarms:228363

I just moved into Mount Vernon, NY. I want to have a security system installed. I found this company listed on the NYC Alarm Association Web Site. Anybody in here familiar with this company?

Tom Fowler

24-7 Security Inc. 120 Stevens Avenue Mount Vernon, NY 10550 Phone: 914-668-6625

Thank You Mr. Tibbs

I believe the phrase "siddown and shad-up" is applicable here. ;)

Regards,

Frank (No, nor him. The other Frank).

Reply to
FIRETEK

Reply to
Everywhere Man

I think Mike did you a bigger service than you realize. Bass keeps "bashing" you whenever he can. I doubt very much he could ever have achieved what you have in the nine years or so that he was installing in CT. In fact, he reminds me very much of this guy I knew. His "central station" was a receiver on his nightstand. He'd show up at the monthly CANASA meeting and complain about AC power failure signals and how they'd wake him up at 2:30 in the morning.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Check the headers. The IP address for Group-Moderator and a bunch of other sock-puppets are the same. Check out the Mark Leuck thread. It's Mike alright. I figure he wasn't trying to "start" anything with you. Like I wrote earlier, he did you a bigger service than you realize. :-)

It's what he does best.

That's something I've observed frequently over the years too.

Truth be told, he's frequently got me looking for my "parts counter". The only "counter" we have is in the kitchen/lunchroom. Which reminds me, I've gotta restock the pop manchine.

"Bass Approved"?? Is that anything like the "Eddie Bower" edtion Bronco my partner drives? As far as I know the only difference between that and the "regular" Bronco is some pin striping, a couple of labels, and an extra $1500.00.

Bass is an "installer wannabee". When you start analyzing the frequent installation fables he posts into the Group, you very quickly realize that his "experience" amounts to little more than what he reads in manuals (and he frequently gets even that information wrong). I've yet to see him post how to make a 2 line 32 character LCD keypad display: "Attention Burglar. Go Ahead. Make my day." And this on a Napco system which he's often stated he installed almost exclusively.

Bill Fuhrman recently wrote the closest thing to an honest comment on Bass' antics I've ever seen posted in CHA. I figure Bass will announce his induction into the "IB" shortly.

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

he said it was a partitioned sytem and that is how he was able to do it. Personally I don't know if that is a way to do it as I don't do much Napco.

Reply to
Cam

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.