Napco P3200 & DST

Umm because it never happened and you never had that conversation?

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Everywhere Man

No one EVER accuses me of being polite when it comes to you, f*ck head.

Oh really? Seems I remember you saying that I was in Smithtown and a few other places in NY. Wonder how you came across THAT information hmmmmmmm Did that just come to you in your sleep or were you on the phone trying to go real life with me as you like to do.

Give it up Fat boy. You can't find me and I'm happy to know that it frustrates the hell out of you, because you can't go real life with me the way you "like to do" with people who call you what you really are.

?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Now THAT just goes to show you what a f****ng liar you are. There's no one in the world who knows who's behind the screenames I use here. No one. I don't use them anywhere else ....... So now lets' hear how some "distributor" is going to know who I am. Come on now .......... let's hear it ...............

Oh ..... and by the way ...... wadda ya think ...... is my name really ..... Jim ?

HO HO HO HO HO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a dumb-shit f****ng asshole you are.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Reply to
Jim

Bwahaahahahaha!!

Reply to
G. Morgan

Calm Down Ejad. "Give me the wisdom to know the difference" More know you than you think.

Reply to
Bass's Best Friend

'tis your choice. But I've seen a lot more "noise" comeing from people "Bass-bashing" than from Bass himself.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Fischer

NOW I remember where I've seen this before.

Hello Cooper.

Well Coop...... If I remember right, you seem to think that you know something about me. If you think you know something that's worth more than your Loxomatic piece of crap ......... let's hear it.

I seem to remember that you don't have an answer to that question.

Reply to
Jim

And that's exactly as it should be.

You're observation is right on the money. As long as he continues to ridicule people. Lie to end users. Disparage the trade, Lie by omission. Skirt the law. Use this group as his personal advertising platform, the background noise will remain high. As long as he continues, the noise continues. He's his own worst enemy. If his only purpose was to get to the end users, if he'd use some diplomacy instead of arrogance, many people would, in fact, recommend his site. He knows this. Yet, in his egotistical plight, he prefers to cause turmoil which raises the noise, which reduces his contact with end users. How stuipid but compulsively self destructive ...... is that?

Tim, the point is ....... he knows exactly what he's doing here and his only reason to continue is to be destructive to the group, is because he can't have his own way. He is obsessive to the point of self destruction. You now see why it's important to bring up his personal past. The recklessness of his personal life is indicative of his existance in Usenet. Because his personal life has been chaos. ( how many people do you know that have pulled a gun on someone and who's responsible for someones death, who's skirted the licensing laws for years? ) He's possesed with the fact that he has to prove that he is better than anyone else and that if he can run roughshod over anyone who disagrees with him, then he'll be vindicated?. When, in fact, this very obsessiveness about his shortcomings in life, makes him the subordinate that he desperately doesn't want to be.

Stick around Tim. When it's your turn in the barrel, you'll have a completely different viewpoint on the matter. Anyone can be drawn into the frey at someones whim. I've proved it dozens of times, through the years, when people like yourself get on their pulpit without having been here to experience the maliciousness of this arrogant jerk.

Just stand by, if you choose, and pick the diamonds out of the BS. He's as sneaky, and slimey an SOB that you've ever seen, but as time passes, you'll eventually see the reason and the cause of the chaos here.

You really don't think it's mearly a coincidence that 90% of the participants here, don't like him ....... do you?

Reply to
Jim

Wrong...

Check the headers, it's your pal Mike.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I wouldn't know a header from a footer.

Who ever it is .........

just insert the appropriate words and the message is the same.

Reply to
Jim

Trace Route leads to a server in NJ. At least that's where the home ID for oo1-18e45cc2.dyn.optonline.net [24.228.92.194] ends. Last hop is dstswr1-ge3-16-rh.syrvnj.cv.net [67.83.250.2]. The home computer's most likely got a firewall. I'm not familiar with the environs around Matawan. Is "syrvnj" short for Syracuse, New Jersey?

Reply to
Frank Olson

There is no Syracuse, NJ. The 2004 census shows 8,698,879 people in NJ. Show proof that this is Mike OR Shad up. You do the same thing wih Bass, you guess at shit and 99.9% of the time you are wrong, which causes 99.999999% of the problems in ASA.

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Didn't think so. Can't quite figure out the "syrvnj" part of the identifier. Running it through my search index I come up with "Hicksville". Had to pinch myself when I read that. I mean, I couldn't have dreamed up a more appropriate "home town" for someone like the "goofy webmaster". :-)

You mean you're not Mike?? You're posing as Group-Moderator, spelling like him, referring people to your store, posting a dozen spam messages from the Goofy site, telling people to visit there, etc.

I'm not "wrong" about this. I noticed you've had to take down the "bassburglaralarm.com" site. I imagine "someone in Brazil" finally got around to filing a complaint about it. You're lucky he doesn't have "deep pockets". If you had tried the same gag with "Dell" (for instance), you'd be living in a run-down motor home like Clark Griswald's cousin, Eddie by now.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Me tinks u knead a nu DeLL DuDe

formatting link
works on my atari

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Me tinks u knead your hed eggzamined

U must have lurnd the art of kwik change from ur number won guy in Brazville

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thank you all, gentlemen, for your comments.

IN THIS LATEST ROUND OF DEBATE between

Robert L. Bass and the Gang of ASA Thugs,

with the main topic being BASS and the BBB

THE WINNER IS....

ROBERT L. BASS.

The score was: Bass: 9 points Thugs: 5 points

Frank Olsens comments on April 5 would have made the score closer, but they were not considered mainly because they were late, but also there was not not much new in there and they would not have affected the outcome sufficiently to alter the winner selection anyway.

Thank you and see you all at the next debate.

Optional

Reply to
Optional

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

IP: 24.167.39.83 Country: United States City: Houston, Texas

Country Code: US Currency: USD [United States Dollars] Private IP? No Known Proxy? No

Reply to
Group-Moderator

And the losers are... everyone else in ASA.

Thank you, all participants, your immaturity knows no bounds.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Give it a rest already! In case you two nimrods haven't noticed, the "music's" stopped. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.