NAPCO 410 PROGRAMMER FOR SALE

Napco 410 Programmer in working order for sale $ 200.00 USD

Reply to
joe
Loading thread data ...

Yeh ........... sure. If you send me the 410 and $25.00, I'll take it off your hands.

Reply to
Jim

The 410's are basically worthless. At one point I had 47 of them, and I let 30 of them go for $50 each 5 years ago.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Only time I use mine is reprogramming old FBI xl1218 1219 or napco Ma 6000 which is once in a blue moon these days.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Hey yeah, I remember that now. You had to put the FBI chips in backwards ...... right?

Reply to
Jim

And now you use the remaining 17 as foot stools and end tables ...... right?

Reply to
Jim

Pretty much. It's been over a year since I had a rental request for one.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You know they still list the chips for the fbi panels as being available. they where very good panels for there time.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Ford Model T were also pretty good in there time ;-)

Reply to
petem

If Ford, Chrysler & GM built cars today the way they built those model T's, no one would ever even think of buying a foreign car. Safety here in the USA has to be mandated by the government in order to get into cars. It's really too bad that the big three always look at profit margins before public safety when designing a new car.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

From what I was told, thats capitalism..

Reply to
petem

On the flip side, if it wasn't for foreign competition, we would be paying $50,000 right now for a cheap 4 door sedan, $75,000 for an SUV/miniVan, and $350,000 for a well stocked Hummer.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

oupe de

ge de

Yeah but we'd be making $2,000.000.00 a year

Reply to
Jim

Dare to dream the days where inflation & wages are in any sort of balance.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Reply to
Just Looking

I don't know exactly how many I have but it's got to be close or over

100 chip programed Napco panels and/or communicators still out there.

I even have one Acron DD2 (?) digital dialer out there and it beats the pants off of any present day communicator in getting a call through to central. Takes about 7/10 seconds to get a signal out. High speed dial out and 3/1 format. It was really a great product for it's time.

Reply to
Jim

What would you consider "well stocked" in a Hummer?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hello, Do you still have this Napco 410 Programmer available?? Please, call 631 732-7667 or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
jrscpu2004

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.