Moose panels

Probably after your pick-a-nick basket, Yogi. js

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

I knew it was something like that. How horrible for you. Our belated condolences.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Try Robitussin.

Obviously you weren't around back then. Glass break detectors of that era consisted mostly of shock sensors. The most popular was a little device called the "Wiz". It was awful. I tried a few of them and wound up pulling them out after a while.

I also used a few Litton shock processors and sensors some years later. They were ok for protecting masonry walls but for glass breakage they tended to false unless they were set so low that the protection was questionable.

Finally acoustic glassbreaks came out. The first ones were as bad as, if not worse than shock sensors. Try to find someone with one of the old Bluegrass detectors. You'll learn a few things.

The Z1100 came out a long time after the MPI-25 and its successors. If you had more experience you wouldn't need to ask.

"Buyers", you moron. I occasionally speak to the people who bought my business. These were friends in the trade whom I knew and worked with for many years before I decided to sell.

You really ought to take something for that cough.

Heh. I take my cars to the dealers I bought them from. I do the same thing with my bikes. I like DIY electronics but anything with an engine I'm not interested in servicing.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It wouldn't have been that bad had it happened with some Vista-10SE's or DSC

5010's but jeez some 4120EC's????? WHY????

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Oh, the humanity! Stop man, you already got me in tears. How many years do the docs expect you to be in analysis before you recover? Did you sue Moose?

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I thought all moose drank nothing but Jägermeister. Isn't that their picture (or a close relative) on Jägermeister? That stuff is too expensive to use to get a moose drunk. Besides it doesn't seem to taste all that great once you leave college life behind.

Reply to
Roland Moore

news:SCwih.6647$h snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

Try hair club for men there Bobby Boy

You have no clue when I started or where I started in the business, but to save you time, I was definately around back then and I happen to know where Wade Moose did his BETA testing and it wasn't in Hickory or the NE.

Nice cover! I didn't say anything about glassbreaks. You blew it, thought you got caught, and quickly tried to defend yourself. If you review what you post, before you hit send, you would catch how off you are most of the time.

not worse than shock sensors. Try to find someone with

Did you use some of these Bluegrass glassbreak detectors in the houses you did? Did they have a high false alarm problem?

I have learned a few things in my time. What degree did you earn in the 5 years of college you attended. License plate art, laundry detail, "yard" work? Please share.

you had more >experience you wouldn't need to ask.

I was asking for verification of your experience time line, not Moose's history, but then again you knew that. Besides, you don't want to believe anything I say, so the extent of my experience with the Moose product would only be subject to more of your lame attempts to discredit the statement.

business. These were friends in the trade whom I knew and

More lies Robert? Common we all know you don't have any friends.

I didn't know that "Buy Here Pay Here" lots had a service department.

I like brand name electronics myself, they tend to work much better

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Hey Bob.......I bet you'd rather buy from the distributor, or factory direct too. Not from some felon, on line DIY has been, who's business is dying......

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

You assume I don't like being bald.

I know when you came into this newsgroup.

I couldn't care less when you started ripping... er selling alarms.

Next time I'm at EH Expo I'll invite you to talk to Wade together with me. That ought to shut you up.

I tried them ouit on a few places. They were junk. I ripped them out. Unfortunately, all of the early acoustic glass breaks were a problem. One of the worst was the original Shatterbox (predecessor to the Shatterpro).

Sadly, hinesty was not among those things.

You think I spent time in prison?

Looking for help because it predates your experience?

I tried that once. It was a mistake I won't repeat.

I'm unfamiliar with that sort of business. Perhaps you can enlighten us.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey Mark...

In Alaska dumb laws: a.. Moose may not be viewed from an airplane. b.. It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane. c.. It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

So ......no one can sit in a window seat or at any rate, leave the shade up.

Or does that mean if a moose in in an airplane, that you can't look at it?

So if it were possible to get a Moose into a helicopter, it would be alright to push him out while it was hovering?

Or .... if you had a hunting license and shot the moose first and then ......

( By the way, how would you get a moose into an airplane to begin with? Even if he'd fit through the hatch, certainly he'd take at least three seats and his antlers would hit the overhead. And we wont even consider sitting behind him and trying to see the movie or his use of the rest room.)

I've fed alcoholic beverages to a few pigs in my time ..... why would a

moose be any exception?

Reply to
Jim

"Jim" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

Cause they act bad when drunk,they don't have any humour sense,and the worst is that if they know you work in the alarm business they will tell you that any trained primate can do you job..

Reply to
Petem

And here I thought you said you never actually met Robert.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Roland Moore

Bass isn't a pig. He's a son of a bitch....... and I doubt that he's got much meat on him now. I'd guess that most of the hamburger grease has been chemo-ed out of him.

But anyway, I never actually "met" him. But I was standing behind him looking over his shoulder, at a NY ISC show in the Napco booth, a number of years ago, while he tried to impress the Napco reps. I don't remember the exact words after he walked away, but it had to do with a lot of "eye rolling" and "Who the f--- was that asshole?" At that time, I wasn't in my present persona regarding his conduct here, so I wasn't as hard on him, with them, as I'd be now. But I can attest to the fact that in the present when his name is brought up, he's a point of conversation with the Napco people at times. Not necessarily all bad, but hardly ever in a complimentary vein. Usually in a joking way.

Reply to
Jim

I like this new approach, Jim, if you don't mind me saying... It hooks the reader in a far more effective way than some of the the ah, er more demonstrative efforts seen previously. Is this like a Charlie Brown / Red Baron Christmas thing?

I also figured out the jiminex, anld olsen as a verb thing It's because he's endured ASS all his life, it's in his name.

Ha Ha, He has a click > Jim wrote:

Bass isn't a pig. He's a son of a bitch.......

But anyway, I never actually "met" him. But I was standing behind him looking over his shoulder, at a NY ISC show in the Napco booth, a number of years ago, while he tried to impress the Napco reps. I don't remember the exact words after he walked away, but it had to do with a lot of "eye rolling" and "Who the f--- was that asshole?" At that time, I wasn't in my present persona regarding his conduct here, so I wasn't as hard on him, with them, as I'd be now. But I can attest to the fact that in the present when his name is brought up, he's a point of conversation with the Napco people at times. Not necessarily all bad, but hardly ever in a complimentary vein. Usually in a joking way.

Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.