looking for an installer in St. Pete/Tampa area?

Jeeeeeze but your the most blatant liar I've ever come accross. For the few years that you installed systems, they must have been the sloppiest looking pieces of shit that they are rumored to be. 5 minutes to install a wireless transmitter ...... yeah ..... sure. That would be the lick and stick method ..... alright. Undoubtedly you've never installed one ..... properly, that is.

If you tell the same lies often enough errrrr ....... nah ......

no one would ever believe you after all the times you've been caught lying here.

Check that BBB report if you have any doubts, you lying crook.

formatting link

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

hahahahahahaha. man you must really be hard up.

formatting link

Reply to
Mike

no...he meant under the men's room stall divider! :-)))

| > Robert, I'll be in touch soon. | | hahahahahahaha. man you must really be hard up. | |

formatting link

Reply to
Crash Gordon

NO! NO! Honest your Honor .......

I was just looking for some toilet paper! Errr .... my shoe lace was untied errr .... I thought I recognized his shoe ahh .... I wanted to know where he bought his socks ummm I was tapping my foot to the song on the Muzak ahummm ummmm I have restless leg syndrome ummmha ummmm errrrrrrrrrr ....ummm ya see your Honor .... the truth is, I was really really constipated and there was this big turd that wouldn't come out and I was really struggling with it and sort of ummmm lost control and started to pass out and wanted some help and I thought the guy in the next stall could get me some help so I tried to get his attention the best way I could ....I was speechless with pain so I tried tapping his foot and when he didn't respond, I tried to get his attention by waving at him and then he showed me his badge under the stall and that REALLY scared the shit out of me and ..... well .... you heard the rest ..........

Reply to
Jim

Jim wrote in news:1188413667.380106.283440 @w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

ROFL

Reply to
Tommy

I understand completely. After all hasn't this happened to just about everyone? I think it was just last week that happened to me. I was flying to a NAMBLA convention and had to make a stop in an airport restroom. Good thing I knew which stall to use where all the hot gay action was. I still don't know how I ended up in there. Oh yes there was a newspaper in the stall someone left behind and I wanted to read it. I told you it was a newspaper's fault.

Reply to
Roland More

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.