Honeywell/Ademco 15P Keypads and assessories needed

Does anyone know where I can order Honeywell/Ademco 15P Keypads and assessories in the US (via USPS) or Canada?

If in the US it is important that the shipping is USPS due to the COD charges via most other couriers.

I need some expansion modules, and keypads... etc.

Thanks!

Michelle

Reply to
Michelle
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Why COD? ...just curious.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

COD as in the "surprise" charges by companies like UPS who screw Canadians when US -> Canadian shipments. (sometimes doubling the cost of the items). If a US company sends to Canada via USPS, Canadians pay $5.00 plus 7% GST.. which is much more reasonable.

Crash Gord> Why COD? ...just curious.

Reply to
Michelle

This is true. For some reason though, UPS doesn't hit Canadians with the same fees for 2nd day air service as they do for ground service. I've shipped both ways and it's usually cheaper for the customer to have it sent by air. Also, although UPS refers to the service as "2nd day air," Canadian shipments rarely arrive in two days. The same is true for shipments from the mainland to Hawaii and Alaska, except Alaskan shipments can sometimes take up to a week.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Must be the dog sleds they're using.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Do you mean Collect On Delivery, as in the US? If so they charge us that here too, but I think it's 16 bucks...but it's only if UPS is collecting the money for the shipper, which can be avoided by paying online or prepaying the merchant.

| >

| >

| >

|
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Crash,

There's another fee that UPS rips... er charges Canadian customers over and above shipping and COD charges. I suspect that's what the gentleman was referring to.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yeah... It ain't called "brokerage" fer nuthin', ya know?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Also, the postal service doesn't smash as much merchandise as UPS does, although lately, the postal service is a close second. My experience is that Fed Ex is the best for merchandise arriving in one piece.

Bob

Reply to
RobertM

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.