FS - ITI CS-4000 Central Station Receiver

We have a CS-4000 Central Station Receiver that is functional 100% except for the TV display section. I have only 1 customer that was one this unit so I have decided it is time to upgrade the customer and shut off the ITI receiver phone Line.

If you have another CS-4000 that has receiver problems but a functional TV display section, the display is an easy swap out as the TV display is on its own sub-chassis.

I also have the address of the company who made the TV display chassis for ITI. But with only 1 customer left with an old System IV it is time to cancel the ITI phone line and sell the receiver.

If interested make me a reasonable price offer. I will ship anywhere in the world.

Ken K. snipped-for-privacy@ads-security.net

Reply to
CoolPal
Loading thread data ...

This ITI unit has been sold Thank You All

KK

Reply to
CoolPal

We have a CS-4000 Central Station Receiver that is functional 100% I have only 1 customer that was one this unit so I have decided it is time to upgrade the customer and shut off the ITI receiver phone Line.

If interested make me a reasonable price offer. I will ship anywhere in the world.

Ken K. snipped-for-privacy@ads-security.net

Reply to
CoolPal

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.