For sale.

I have:

1 Visa 128 CPU 2 Key pads 1 Gateway module 1 Master and 2 exp passpoint modules with 4 readers. 1 Wireless receiver 1 Alarm net raido backup

System was left behind on site and working.

Our customer had us change it out so this site was the same as their other sites.

If interested send email to snipped-for-privacy@astroguard.ca

Reply to
George D. Siegle
Loading thread data ...

You'll probably have better luck on eBay than here.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Need specs. Model #'s, etc.

1 Visa 128 CPU 2 Key pads 1 Gateway module 1 Master and 2 exp passpoint modules with 4 readers. 1 Wireless receiver 1 Alarm net raido backup

System was left behind on site and working.

Our customer had us change it out so this site was the same as their other sites.

If interested send email to snipped-for-privacy@astroguard.ca

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Ademco Vista 128 (One) Ademco Key pads LCD (Two) Paspoint / Ademco Gateway module (One) Passpoint Master door module, with LCD keypad (One) Passpoint exp door mod. (Two) Paspoint readers (Four) Alarmnet Raido (One) Wirleless Rcvr. (One) Do not know how many zones.

Reply to
George D. Siegle

George,

If one of these characters buys from you, be sure it's a certified check.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Why? You are the only dishonest person here that I know of. js

UN. DNC. ACLU. Florida electorate. 9th circuit. Yup.

Reply to
alarman

Everyone here knows you're a liar and a fraud. Now we can add "craven coward".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Anyone who would use a check for an online transaction is an idiot. I don't know this guy from Adam, and he doesn't know me from Jack. Sending a credit card through an online payment service protects both buyer and seller.

Now, go have your donut Cliff.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Which revision #?

6128? 6139? Makes a big difference.

Model #?

Model #?

5881L? 5881M? etc.
Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Another question you should be asking. Is the board locked?? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

A 128? I think I can handle it... ;-)

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Actually, businesses frequently make online payments via check. For those who don't know about this sort of thing, it's called "check by phone" and it's been around for years.

Obviously not. If he did he wouldn't converse with you at all.

That much is only half true. Credit card payments do not protect the vendor -- only the purchaser. What it does for the merchant is provide an expedited means of completing the transaction at a reasonable cost.

No thanks. I'm on a diet. Have to get ready for Carnaval next week. While you're wracking your one and only neuron, trying to think of something intelligent to say... er, scratch that. While you're wracking your one and only neuron, trying to think, I'll be dancing in the streets of Salvador with my sweetheart, enjoying fabulous music in the middle of a 2,000,000 person street party.

Don't feel too bad though. As a consolation, you can have the donut. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

6128? Heh, heh, heh. Probably 6139 or 6160. Imagine using a 6128 on a Vista-128 system. That'd be like Olson trying to snap roll a 737 with a stick and rudder. :^)
Reply to
Robert L Bass

Ahhh, Good show.

I see that you're going to make your sig line come true.

Reply to
Jim

No thanks. I'm on a diet.

What Bass meant to say was:

Now if you said DOGnuts we'd have a deal, Stanley. As for doNuts, well I still haven't figured out how to get their shells off.

Bass said:

Have to get ready for Carnaval next week.

I've been offered a job at a carnival. They want to install a balloon behind my head and let kids shoot water pistols at my big mouth.

Bass said:

While you're wracking your one and only neuron, trying to think of something intelligent to say... er, scratch that. While you're wracking your one and only neuron, trying to think I'll be dancing in the streets of Salvador with my sweetheart, enjoying fabulous music in the middle of a 2,000,000 person street party.

Stanley, I will be spending the next few nights spanking the monkey to the Best of Save the Children DVD Volume 3, or as we in the club like to call it Homeless Kids Gone Wild.If you recall I once was asked by Brazilian authorities why it is I was traveling with condoms. Well think no more!!!! Woooooohooooooooo I'll be down there in no time flat waving the Yankee dollar in front of some starving little Peeeeeed Row and getting me some of the good life. Nothing says R&R quite like the moonlit alleys of Rio, cuddled up next to another victim.

Bass said:

Don't feel too bad though. As a consolation, you can have the donut. :^)

Walnuts, Peanuts, Donuts...........ughhhh what was my prison lover's nickname again? Oh yeah it was ButterNuts! That nickname certainly fit him too. We became so close they nicknamed me BagelAss Bass. I think it had something to do with him buttering my bagel hole, but hey it could also have been because I am part jewish and you know how we love those donuts.

Reply to
Mr.Double-sided tape

I imagine you imagine that a lot. Sell a few more 6128's for the price of a 6139... I wouldn't be at all surprised that some of the complaints listed at the BBB about your store are about just that.

Possible... but the conversion would probably cost big bucks. Hey, I'll bet all we have to do is rake the main gear legs forward, splice on a tail wheel and we can convert one to a taildragger...

Speaking of splices, just how many did you make in your customer's attics over the years?? I'll bet there's one above every window and door... Along with about a four foot "service loop"... Oh... pardon me... You didn't install. All *you* did was fill the job boxes, make sure the paperwork was in order, make some coffee and sit behind your desk all day contemplating the "complete emptiness" of the chocolate donut on your plate while waiting for your installers to call you on the "hot line" so you could "coach" them on the "proper technique". ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Actually there couldn't have been a splice "above" every window. You forget that even though he never sold anything but a complete system ..... that he didn't install and doesn't recommend doing the tops of double hung windows to his DIY customers. It's just so much easier to only drill down. He never did explain how one does the bottom of windows on the second floor. I guess he just recommends doing the tops. Oh ..... that's right, he drills down from the attic. Expecially one with a 12 pitch roof.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.