ESP Infinite Factory Reset

Hi,

I had an ESP infinite wireless alarm installed in December, the engineer did not provide a master code however. Now I need to move the main box (as a door is going there) and add a new sensor to the system.

The company that installed it will not provide me with the master code (as presumably the set them all the same) and the manufacturer will only reset it to the factory defaults if I send them the mainboard.

Does anyone know the procedure to reset the system to the factory defaults (disconnect power and restart whilst holding down a button/jumper details to reset CMOS data etc)?

Many thanks, Adrian

Reply to
awallis
Loading thread data ...

Why would you need the master code to move the box? Why not have the installing company do the work?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hi,

I'd need the master code to install the new sensor, on your second point I can get a sensor for £41.00 and fit it myself, whereas the company would charge over £100 (£90.00 for the sensor + call out + install).

Adrian

Reply to
awallis

If you're a monitored client of their's I doubt they will want you mucking about in programming as one minor mistake in programming by you will be their liability and possibly your heartache.

I'd need the master code to install the new sensor, on your second point I can get a sensor for £41.00 and fit it myself, whereas the company would charge over £100 (£90.00 for the sensor + call out + install).

Adrian

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.