Burns-Citadel alarm?

I recently purchased a home with a Burns-Citadel alarm panel. Aparently this is a panel manufactured and local to Saint Louis. It doesn't work. Does anyone have a terminal strip lay out for this panel tha they can post to this group? I don't want to reallyy have to reverse engineer the wiring to replace the panel with a new one. Detection devices are pretty standard - window contacts. Doors have buttons in the latch plate for the deadbolt to activate the system. There is a bell box with a light. The panel actually has a tube in it. This ting belongs in a museum for old alarm stuff - not in my house. Tanks Doc

Reply to
ol' tech
Loading thread data ...

Put it in a museum.

Buy an audible toning device...attach it to a zone...go around opening doors/windows and you'll figure out the zoning pretty quick.

A tube? That's gotta be ancient! hmmm if it's really that old you probably have

2 zones...

sounds like a fun project though

"ol' tech"

Reply to
Crash Gordon®

Burns always used Ademco equipt here in Pittsburgh for there jobs so i would tink it was strickly a citadel piece with a burns sticker on it .

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.