bathroom vandalism what can I do

I work in a factory and someone is inteionally plugging toilets and allowing the water to overflow. They are shoving safety glasses, rolls of toielt paper etc in there. I want to catch this person.

I could place a camera on the outside of the door showing who goes in there but is there soem sort of water alarm where I could figure out when the overflowing is occurring?

Reply to
stryped
Loading thread data ...

There are a couple of water sensors you can get. I'd suggest talking to a friendly local security dealer. Most are willing to sell you what you need.

A quick Google on "water alarms" returned this website:

formatting link

Good luck!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

I had a similar problem quite a few years ago in the front office men's urinal being stuffed with paper towels. My solution was to approach each male eyeball to eyeball from the President of the company down to the bottom and said: "I don't know who is clogging up the urinal but if it is YOU knock it the HELL off."

Only one of them got pissed off because he did not appreciate my statement. The problem stopped. End of issue.

You will need the water alarm and a camera to record events just before the alarm occurs. You could also put access control on the door and record who does the access just before the flood. Or hire a toilet attendant to check after every flush. :-)

Good Luck.

Les

Reply to
ABLE_1

Other than that, you're flush out of ideas? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Almost..................................................

Reply to
ABLE_1

You can put a waterproof wireless camera inside the bowl to see which asshole is responsible.

Reply to
Roger W

Oh gawd, now you put the insane idea of "sphincterprint scanner" in my head!

-- YOP...

Reply to
Nicko

Larry Craig?

Reply to
Just Looking

Biowastemetrics?

Reply to
Matt Ion

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.