Another Microkey Question... any takers?

Ok, with the help of microkey tech support I figured out how to clear the alarm stack and the systems are reporting now...BUT... I can't go the the log and view alarm history. SPA keeps telling me "Unable to connect to mkms database, please check your DSN configuration"... if anyone has a clue please share, lol. Thanks again.

Reply to
Anonymoose
Loading thread data ...

Are you really running DOS version 2.11? You're kidding right?

Reply to
Jackcsg

Don't laugh, I have that on floppy somewhere, I think it was the first version to support a hard drive

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I hear ya mark, it was the first ver of dos i ever used with my 1st

8086/8MHz machine with a 10mb, yes, mb mfm hard disk. at the time i thot that system was da bomb lol. as a matter of fact, I think it was a radio shack model, a tandy 1000HX, or EX or something. before that, i had an original green-screen TRS-80. those were the days.
Reply to
Anonymoose

You had a 10 meg? damn you must have been rich.

Mine was a Rodime 5 meg connected to the original Tandy 1000. Those were the days and you can have em :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I used to work for Tandy. We were thrilled when our first 5 *meg* = harddrives arrived!! They cost $5,000, and were the size of a desktop !

A few years ago a friend of mine who owns a CS, gave me one of his old = harddrives...I "think" they were vax maybe...anyway they were 1 meg and = the size of a small refrigerator. I pulled the actuator magnets out of = them - they were the size of beer cans and weighed about 8 lbs. I use = them to pickup drywall screws :-)

Technology!

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.