Another inept Bush pal leaves FEMA

Yes, that IS what I'm all about. If I ever had a major illness or other upset in life, I have a loving family with old fashioned values. We take care of each other. I don't expect you to understand.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm
Loading thread data ...

you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. take your liberal hate US first crap to the democratic underground where all you left wing losers can commiserate together. want facts? not bullshit opinions [I doubt it] go here

formatting link

Reply to
joe

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Yes, we can train him and put him to work. But welfare with no hope of getting people to work is a lost cause.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

This area is the poverty capitol of the U.S. I figure things are already as bad as they can get.

Bob

------------------------------------------

nope they get much worst ..

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Palma Nova, Spain was probably the nicest place I've ever been. Nice people, and a beautiful area to visit if you're ever in the Med. It's where most of the English Holiday. It's Englands Fort Lauderdale.

Reply to
Jackcsg

I should probably clarify my idea of training. No two or four year college degree paid by the taxpayers. I had more in mind about 10 minutes of on the job training. As soon as they've mastered which end of the shovel to use, we put them to work.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

That's priceless.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Same here. I've been blessed in that regard. My family is very caring and we really do look out for each other. I also realize that there are many people in my country who are not as fortunate as me and I believe it is the corporate responsibility of us all to watch out for each other. Church aid and charitable giving is a pittance compared to the need.

It is incumbent upon the government, as the representative of the people as a whole -- not just those with high salaries like you and me -- to help those who cannot help themselves. This is not entirely an altruistic attitude toward the poor. It is also to the society's advantage to help the poor. A beggar in the street costs community far more than what it would cost to help him to his feet and train him for work.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Joe, if you want to say something, just speak up. Please don't beat around the Bush.

Reply to
Armond Perretta

It may not be politically correct to say so, but realistically, a middle class person will get you more return on your investment.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

Absolutely agree.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I guess you don't mind that the government pays much of the cost of a college education for the middle class though, eh?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

sorry Armond, I'll try to be more forhtright next time.:)

Reply to
joe

Who gives a shit if it's politically correct? Maybe we should start worrying about what's fiscally correct and unload some of these panhandlers from the welfare parade. They've been on the tit long enough. Handicapped citizens and seniors should be aided by the government but how many illiterate sloths with 27 kids do I need to keep paying for? Send them to Europe so they can live amongst the rest of the lazy liberal bastards who make a living freeloading off of the government.

Note to Mikey: Was this obnoxious enough for you?

Reply to
no wires showing

Didn't seem to have any problems this past year, I detect a sore loser

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I see you've never been to Louisiana or Mississippi

Reply to
Mark Leuck

The problem is that beggar in the street is there because he wants to be there, do some research

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Tennessee manufactures more meth than they do.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

Exactly my point.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.