adt

I have an ADT Ademco Microtech (Galaxy 60 Residential with Fire Default), been with ADT for about 4 years, over the past 6 months it has not been monitored :-( yet they still took the money. I want now just the bells option but they want £100 to fix that... Even though they are still taking my 25 quid! Is there an option to reset the alarm to a default master code, then set it to stand alone system.

Many thanks for your help in advance

Reply to
)))'> Orange Peel <'(((>
Loading thread data ...

Unfortunately this is not uncommon with the larger companies. My advise is to try a smaller local company. They should be able to get past the lock-out engaged by ADT on the galaxy range. Have had to do it a few times myself.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure

0845 123 2599

">

Reply to
Paul Ekins

seems my code is the master code... or code 1, and now I just want to take the monitoring function. If I stay with adt they want £10 a month, but a guy there... said to call them out to make the change, not chargeable then cancel the next day, as my contract is 4 years old there is nothing they can do.. So I will try that. Many thanks for the input, you would not know the code to put the system in bells only mode would you?

regds opeel

">

Reply to
)))'> Orange Peel <'(((>

Your code is the master operator code. ADT will have an Engineer code in your system. This is the code needed to make programming changes to things like dialler properties. I don't know what it is but there is a way a competent technician can remove it.

Regards

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure

0845 123 2599
Reply to
Paul Ekins

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.