ADI IN TOMS RIVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN

It looks like the managers at ADI in Toms River are at it again.

Honeywell Ademco 5894PI Motion Detector NIB (Lot of 3) $149 with free shipping.

formatting link
It is amazing how we security dealers are expected to pay full retail at ADI, but anyone on ebay can buy at true wholesale pricing.

Stop the madness. Boycott ADI

Iamapissedoffalarmdealer.com

Reply to
Anonymous Sender
Loading thread data ...

Why do you believe that the seller is an ADI employee?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Anyone know when the 5894PI first became available? It is strange to find such a newer item already on ebay sold at surplus pricing, and at such quantities. I just checked out this ebay seller. All he has sold in the past year was these motions. Another strange item to note is how did this seller maintain powerseller status just selling 21 auctions in the past year? Any ebay experts care to comment?

I stopped buying from ADI 6 years ago. The late Mike Sabodish caught ADI transporting inventory to an ebay surplus dealer in New Jersey a few years back. I witnessed the auctions myself from this ebay seller. Every item was right out of the ADI catalog. Mike also witnessed 2 ADI marked trailers loaded with inventory. So instead of passing the savings along to their loyal dealers, they decided to get rid of it on ebay for pennies on the dollar.

Jim Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I can tell you how he most likely got the merchandise. He probably bought it online using a stolen credit card. Until we took drastic steps to prevent it we used to lose between $20-30K a year to fraudulent buyers. As to his eBay status, he probably hoodwinked them, too.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yes, I believe that. I can't tell you how many times last year I received huge orders for this and that, shortly followed by a credit card number. I have never fallen for it because I never ship anything to a different address other than what is on the credit card.

I usually string these crooks along, then forward all correspondence to the FBI or DOJ.

Jim Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I agree. And he stole all those credit cards from White House employees, that bastard.

I hear he's gotten into Lockheed/Martin and is stealing the prints for new fighter jets. I'll be waiting for those to appear on Ebay next.

Reply to
Red

It really doesn't matter even if the did have the prints on ebay. I think only the Germans and the Japanese have the know how to do anything with them anyway. The Russians could give a rats ass anymore.

Jim Rojas

Red wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

That motion is about 3 or 4 years old

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I don't know about him but they order from my online store occasionally. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.