New Panasonic TH-50PX60 -- Is This Issue A Problem?

Hi,

I have a brand new (purchased 2 days ago) Panasonic TH-50PX60. It is connected to my satellite box (Starchoice 530 PVR). Into the television I have used HDMI and out of the satellite box is DVI connected to HDMI via an adapteer.

Ramdomly while watchin television, the screen goes black for like 1/2 second (maybe less) and comes back. It comes back right away and the picture is fine and in the upper left corner the box appears that shows what video source (i.e., HDMI) that I am using.

I can think of a couple potential things that might be wrong here:

1. There is an error/problem with the television.

OR

1. Every so often there is a hic-up in my video source from the satellite dish which causes this problem.

Can anyone give me any advice here. Seeing as how I just spend $4k to get this all set up, I want to make sure. I don't want to wait and see if it goes away and if not then do a warranty repair. I would rather exchange it for another right away from the retailer I bought it from.

Any thoughts anyone? Thanks in advance.

Alan

Reply to
awhitehouse
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.