recommendations: infrared illuminator - 850 nm - outdoor - home use?

I recently purchased an IQVision IQ853 D&N security camera (Infrared range is 850-940 nm). I was told that 850nm works well with this camera.

I'm looking for a lightweight, outdoor, quality infrared illuminator that I can use for my home.

I don't want anything that is bulky, heavy, or cheap. I don't need the light to go beyond 80 to 100 feet.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which device to purchase? And where to purchase it from?

Reply to
Ojas
Loading thread data ...

ExtremeCCTV makes reliable, mid- to high-power Infrared illuminators. There are various models ranging from a few feet to over one kilometer. The smallest unit that will cover at least a 100 ft stretch is the UF100. There's a model UF100.403 that's with a 60º beam spread. It has an effective range of

77 ft. Alternatively, you could use a UF100.303 which has a 30º spread and a 115 ft range. These are just two examples. There are lots more to choose from.

Here's the URL:

formatting link
Since I sell ExtremeCCTV online I'm probably a bit biased in their favor.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

formatting link

looks like youre biases in other ways better check this out:

formatting link

Reply to
Bob

The leds they use are high powered leds from

formatting link

Reply to
mentari

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.