Re: CM17A "Firecracker" RF repetitions.

I have 2 which date back to about the time it was introduced with 9E20 and

9J42 date stickers. Both send 5 c>Toggling the RTS and DTR control lines of the CM17A per X10's
documentation results in my particular unit issuing 5 repetitions >of the RF signal (as determined by looking at the raw output of >an MR26A or W800RF32A receiver). > >My particular CM17A unit was included in the CK18A-C kit X10 >was offering on the "pay only shipping & handling" deal a year >or so ago. > >X10 often modifies the firmware in their devices without notice >and I'm wondering whether the number of RF repetitions might >differ for earlier or later CM17A production. If any of the >gurus on this newsgroup have established the number of RF >repetitions for their own CM17A units, I'd appreciated hearing >the results. > >Regards, >Charles Sullivan > > > >
Reply to
Dave Houston
Loading thread data ...

Thanks Dave. The CM17A unit I have and another person's unit acquired via the same X10 deal have date stickers 04D15 and 01H34 and both send 5 copies. It looks like any change would appear only in current production units.

Regards, Charles Sullivan

Reply to
Charles Sullivan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.