energy

#1: Earth4Energy Will Save you a Lot of Money I know this varies from person to person, because everyone uses a different amount of fuel for their home. But it is certain you will gain back your investment for this guide and the devices within a few days. Energy prices will keep going up and fueling your own home can give you much security for the future. Many politicians and scientists are seeking alternative fuels to reduce greenhouse gases. Now is your chance to do your part in helping our environment. Even if cleaning the environment isn=92t your objective, you can still save massive amounts of energy. Quickly, let=92s observe the ROI for the product Earth4Energy. This windmill will cost you about $100, which is really nothing when compared to the average energy bill. This windmill will be generating you electricity for at least the next 3 - 5 years, possibly saving you thousands of dollars in your energy bill. Also, the solar panel can be constructed with around $150, which is very cheap compared to professional installs. If you have a professionally installed device, you would have to wait years before you make back the money. #2: Earth4Energy is Easy to Construct It is easy enough that I can construct it, and I rarely touch tools. We all know it=92s a pain to try and follow instructions that just don=92t work. However, Earth4Energy is different in that thousands of people have already attempted and succeeded in making these energy generating devices. These people are all ordinary people with little to no experience in construction. You can be assured you will know how to build this device. #3: Earth4Energy is Very Professional What good is a device if it breaks within the next few weeks? Thankfully, Earth4Energy is NOT something that will break quickly. The Earth4Energy device teaches you how to construct a windmill and solar panel that will last for years. Other guides we=92ve found teach you to create a piece of junk that hardly generates power at all. By following the instructions in Earth4Energy exactly, you are guaranteed to create an extraordinary device. Source:

formatting link

Reply to
oui
Loading thread data ...

Don't overhype it. My energy bills are $300/month in the worst of s Texas ummer. A $100 windmill that managed to run my entire house might pay for itself in 10 days (which is more than "a few") but there isn't that much wind energy here. A $150 solar panel that managed to run my entire house might pay for itself in 15 days, but it won't run my entire house unless perhaps it covers my entire house, lawn, driveway, and cat. Even then I have severe doubts.

The equipment to interconnect the solar panel or windmill to house power, without risking electrocution of power company workers, probably costs much more than that. If I leave it as an independent system, it needs batteries to be usable to even out the variability in solar and wind power, especially if I'm going to try to run the air conditioning with it.

Paying for itself in a year would be an excellent return.

Reply to
Gordon Burditt

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.