Charmed Quark is changing ISPs

Just an FYI, we are changing ISPs, and just began the DNS transfer process. So the web site is being transferred and there will be a new and different support forum set up on the new site. So starting later today until tomorrow probably the change will start to propogate outwards to various DNS servers.

The current web site, and support forum will still be accessible via these URLs once the DNS change is seen by your ISP's DNS servers, so you'll still be able to get to them.

http://205.214.171.228/http://205.214.171.228/www2/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat= On the support forum you'll have to log back in since it'll not look like the URL you were logged in last time so the cookie won't work I would imagine.

The web site is already over there on the new server and should be ready to go, so you shouldn't notice the transition at all there in theory, you'll just either just get the old one or new one as the change propogates.

It might be late tonight before the new forum software is set up on the new site, since I can't really start working on it appropriately until I can access it via the charmedquark.com domain name (as apposed to direct IP address.) So if the old support forum stops working for you via the normal link, just use the one above until the new forum is ready. I'll post something when that happens.

Sorry for the disruption, but it's a necessary move to crank the hosting support up a notch on our end for business reasons.

------------------------------------- Dean Roddey Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems

formatting link

Reply to
Dean Roddey
Loading thread data ...

Ok, we are back in business. That was a heap o' work, but worth it in the end. You should by now have seen the DNS change, and should be betting to the new web site. And the new support forum is up and running now with all the previous content.

------------------------------------- Dean Roddey Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems

formatting link

Reply to
Dean Roddey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.