Remove WiniBlue Soft spyware popups

WiniBlueSoft is another rogue spyware fake program. Heres manual removal guide and also auto removal tool for Wini Blue Soft spyware

formatting link

Reply to
dfinc
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Removal tools are no solution to an infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the malware was removed entirely.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

that is real ansgar

Reply to
dfinc

Reply to
dfinc

Why do people insist on discussing Windows viruses in a firewall newsgroup? Should we also discuss the latest antics of the White House puppy? Or the affects of solar flares on low power FM radio broadcasts? Or the chilling stunt by China to block Twitter nationwide? I'm not sure I really care about any of those topics but I'm certain there's a better newsgroup for all of those topics; e.g. alt.comp.anti-virus. They love the First Puppy over there!

-Gary

Reply to
Gary

@ Gary, People (including me), disscuss about computer/windows viruses on a Firewall NewGroup because this (and many other groups like this) are famous groups, and have a good number of subscribers.plus it is related to COMPUTER SECURITY, there are not too much questions asked about FIRE WALLS over internet communities. SO people start virus disscussion to get fast answer/help from subscribers.

Reply to
dfinc

Off-topic is off-topic is off-topic.

No matter how much you want to discuss malware, or ear wax, or chocolate chip cookies, that stuff is off-topic in this group and thus doesn't belong here. Period.

The appropriate group for malware discussions is alt.comp.virus.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.