Remove Net worm win32 kido.ih, kido conficker.dv and kido.fx

This network worm spreads via local networks and removable storage media. The program itself is a Windows PE DLL file. The worm components vary in size from 155KB to 165KB. It is packed using UPX. Heres how to remove kido.ih and kido.fx and kido conficker.dv

formatting link

Reply to
dfinc
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Removal tools are no solution to an infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the malware was removed entirely.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.in-ulm.de:

Not to mention, why should I trust a "removal tool" advertised by a no-name in a usenet group?

But, I guess there's enough stupid people in the world it's worth their effort.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

@ SkyWize Not all removal tools reallyw ork but there are sevrel removal tools that work and also the site i mentioned ,has manual removal guide Thx

Reply to
dfinc

That doesn't change anything at all about the problems outlined in .

It also doesn't change anything at all about the fact that all of your postings are off-topic in this group, as they don't have anything to do with firewalls.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to

Get lost, dimwit.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to

Ooops! @ ANSGaR it really dose man, why dont you believe, try it yourself, ;)

Reply to
dfinc

Look, dimwit, I'll make this simple for you:

1. You're wrong.
  2. You're off-topic.
  3. Get lost.

Was that easy enough for you to understand?

cu

59cobalt
Reply to

@ANSGAR, IT DOSE , heres how to remove win32 kido.ih, conficker.dv worm manually

formatting link

Reply to
dfinc

Nope.

formatting link
Removal tools are no solution to an infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the malware was removed entirely.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to

@ ANSGR There no treatment of fools

Reply to
dfinc

Isn't that true ...

cu

59cobalt
Reply to

@ANSGR: Yes, thats True, i tried too much to treat you, but useless hehehhehe

Reply to
darfun

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.