Pass-lock in ZonaAlarm Free

Using ZonaAlarm Free v6.1.744 on Windows XP MCE, I want to enable ?passlock? for a particular program.

The program is in the list at: Program Control >> Programs It can be selected. The ?Help? file says to ?click Options? but I don?t see any button or menu command for ?Options?. Must be overlooking it someplace. Could somebody point out where to look for ?Options??

The program list has columns for ?Access? and ?Server? but not for ?Pass Lock? or ?Send Mail?.

Thanks.

Reply to
MyVeryOwnSelf
Loading thread data ...

Could you please write that shit correctly in future? You're bypassing my bullshit filter.

You should disable it for all programs, except you won't to shoot yourself in the foot even more that you're already doing by running this piece of bit-junk.

These are meaningless anyway.

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk

In the program list, 'right' click on the program name. If that 'options' option is grayed out in the menu that comes up it may not be available in the free version. HTH

Reply to
ArtDent

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.