News Release

ROFL!! See what I mean? It's even worse if English isn't your first language.

Bernd, what Leythos undoubtedly meant was that they had facilities, like a shooting range at the school for target practice.

In any case, since Columbine, I think you can forget about seeing those anytime soon again.

Reply to
Rod Engelsman
Loading thread data ...

The world is coming to a place where your children can be killed because you refuse to educate them. Ignorance is not a good policy decision when it comes to educating children about the dangers of firearms. My children always knew what to do when seeing another child handling a firearm without supervision. Do yours?

Reply to
Cliff

In many schools, shooting is just like Archery or football it's a sport. Now, due to all the PC movement, I don't know of any schools K-12 schools that still have a shooting team/sport. Most of the Universities still have a shooting team.

In our shooting program, in fact in most shooting programs, they have less injuries than any other sports program.

Reply to
Leythos

If I had children, I wouldn't encourage them to shoot at schools. I'd encourage them to acquire literacy, numeracy and the ability to think logically and laterally as the situation demands.

Literacy may not be popular at shcool.

Yes; it's a deliberate "typo.".

Reply to
Bernd Felsche

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I did, fwiw, train in the handling of firearms while at school. SMLE .303 and Bren LMG. The live firing of weapons was at a firing range. Targets at up to 1000 metres.

Reply to
Bernd Felsche

Sorry, in these trying times I didn't notice the fact that you were making a funny.

Reply to
Leythos

...........:)

Reply to
Cliff

formatting link

Reply to
optikl

FOAD

Reply to
optikl

Teaching anyone responsible use of firearms is no different than teaching responsible use of alcohol.

Reply to
optikl

So high schools should have drinking teams? ;)

Reply to
Rod Engelsman

Schools are supposed to be for education, not training.

Unfortunately, many have given up on education and have adopted training grist for the mill.

Reply to
Bernd Felsche

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.