My computer crashed while trying to open a window to post here. Maybe I'm hacked?

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:18:41 GMT, "Cymbal Man Freq." It seems there is a built-in pop-up blocker that I can't access to turn off so

I'd get rid of Panda...uninstall it. My experience with Panda's offerings are that they "protect" you so well that they "protect" you from a lot of harmless web sites as well as the harmful ones.

And if you are unable to turn off the pop-up blocker evidently Panda has decided that you need to be protected from yourself as well.

Reply to
gray.wizard
Loading thread data ...

I've got Panda Platinum 2006 Internet Security (30 day trial version) on here. It seems there is a built-in pop-up blocker that I can't access to turn off so that I can visit Windows Update. Windows Update comes in blank (I have Win

98SE), and so does my ISP home page {which contains flash or something} (which is not MY homepage).
Reply to
Cymbal Man Freq.

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.