May be a Firewall Problem!

I have just upgraded my Trend Micro software. It has always done its job. No problems.

The Brand new installation seems to work well except....

I have installed a home wireless network. The two computer that are connected work well independantly but will not talk to each other.

I have checked every setting. In this program you have a dialogue box that you can say whether a connection, in this case my other machine, is trusted or not and so you can permit or deny access.

I mark this as trusted but it tells me the machine is 'offline'. No it isn't.

How do I put that right , any suggestion. I have played ring around rosie with the help desk, but cannot connect with it it keeps takingme back to a home page instead of connecting me to the help desk or knowledgebase.

Reply to
RK
Loading thread data ...

What happens when you drop the PFW(s) on the machines and try to network, since I'll assume they are being a NAT router?

If they don't network after the PFW(s) have been dropped, then what's the PFW have to do with it is the question?

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.