help! i coulnt run any file or anything

Hi, i have critical problem here. there is a antivirus soft just came from nowhere and it is running on the taskbar on the right side. So, i thought it was spyware and i run the malwarebytes-antimalware to remove it. So, it can and gave me three threats and i deleted them. After i restarted my computer, there is a "dob" sound keep appeared every 1 minute, and whatever i try to run it is not running. for example, i try to press alt + ctl + delete to end that antivirus soft, it prompted me tsk.exe cannot be executed. then i try to run click on the control panel and it gave me that appdll.exe cannot be executed. Een i try to run the malwarebytes , it is failed.

Now, i couldnt open my microsoft words file and all the other files. Help! thank you!

Reply to
feroro
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Removal tools (or instructions for manual removal) are no solution to an infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the malware was removed entirely.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

These rogue anti virus programs are all the rage right now. They get dropped by some pretty advanced exploit packs on web sites.

To tell among the them, you can tell us what product it's claiming to be and what domain it goes to if you pretend you want to buy their product/pay their ransom.

If it's Antivirus Soft aka av-protect.com, it behaves like you describe basically saying the world is falling in, and every program you try to execute is infected, etc.

The fix to get to a semblance of a runninbg system is to reboot into safe mode, regedit and get rid of the hklocamachine run key that it randomly named but ends in an executable randomly named but ends with sftav.exe. Seen a ton of tem. Delete that run key and you at least have a usable system to pull data off of, rollback to a restore point, or really, ideally flatten and rebuild the system.

formatting link
a hand holding procedure for removing it and describing it that seems pretty spot on in the 8 samples of it I've seen. It's really good at evading antivirus signatures, and finding its way in if you've forgotten to update even one tiny sliver of your web browser stack (browser, any plugin, etc).

Reply to
Regis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.