Re: 3M TECS hard clad multimode fiber

Does somebody know what happen to 3M's multimode fiber division with

> the TECS hard clad technology? I can't get any information from 3M and > all the links to the TECS hard clad multimode fibers have disappeared > from their web site. > Thorlabs still distributes the TECS hard clad multimode fiber, but > they are now running out of stock. Fiberguide Industries had an > agreement with 3M to make TECS hard clad multimode fiber, but it is no > more the case, and they are also running out of stock. I've been told > that 3M sold the technology, but I can't find who acquire it... Any > hint? > Or is there a good equivalent to the FT-1.5-UMT fiber for high power > (few hundreds watts), core diameter = 1500 um, N.A. 0.39? > Thank you in advance ! > Bruno

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - sci.optics.fiber - 518 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Nancy Hobbs
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.