VPN troubleshoot missing hop W/ Cisco 1801

Hi to all... I've done a site to site vpn, but i have some strange problems. On one side (main office) i have a windows server router that act as default gateway for the clients, on this i have placed a route to the local cisco vpn gateway, with network destination the network of the brach office, and gateway the local cisco. On the other side (branc office) the cisco is the default gateway for internet and vpn. The vpn tunnel is up, the clients of the branch office pings the clients on the main office, and also the windows server. And vice versa. But a tracert show a missing hop, and services like terminal server doesn't work, they establish the connetcion, but the screen remain void. Also the 2 cisco routers doesn't ping each other, and the router on the main office doesn't ping nothing on the other side, and vice versa...

How to throublesoot this? Why i have this throuble?

Thanks to all...

Reply to
Masterx81
Loading thread data ...

Forgot to say, clients on both sides can get access to the router (telnet & web), but not ping router-router, or router->clients... Please, help... I not say what other try!!!

Reply to
Masterx81

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.