URL Forwarding possible with the Cisco Pix?

Hello,

We are in the process of migrating to the Cisco PIX from Microsofts ISA server. We only have a single public IP address, but two internal web servers.

Example:

formatting link
resolves to 123.123.123.123 (my public address) but gets forwarded to my internal web server 192.168.1.10

formatting link
also resolves to 123.123.123.123 but gets forwarded to a different internal web server 192.168.1.11

The ISA server can forward the request based on the requested URL. How can I handle this with the PIX? I don't really wish to run the servers on different ports.

Thanks, Mark M.

Reply to
Mark M
Loading thread data ...

In article , Mark M wrote: :We are in the process of migrating to the Cisco PIX from Microsofts ISA :server. We only have a single public IP address, but two internal web :servers.

:

formatting link
resolves to 123.123.123.123 (my public address) but :gets forwarded to my internal web server 192.168.1.10

:

formatting link
also resolves to 123.123.123.123 but gets :forwarded to a different internal web server 192.168.1.11

: The ISA server can forward the request based on the requested URL. How :can I handle this with the PIX? I don't really wish to run the servers :on different ports.

PIX 6.x does not offer any URL forwarding. [I doubt 7.0 does either, but I haven't looked.]

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.