We have got a Cisco 4006. Some time ago the mrtg-statistics stopped to work. It's asking for OID 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.10.1, 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.10.2,22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.1.10.3 etc. but after .2 it gets "noSuchName" back. Checking manually with snmpget gave me the same result. .1 and .2 return some values, .3, .4 etc. return the error.
It's snmp v1 using the ro-community (name set myself).
snmptable shows me a huge table full of interfaces - therefore I am puzzled why there are no values for any > 3.
The mrtg-setup is not new. It was working for several months. But we had to do a password-recovery around the time it stopped to work.
I checked the snmp-settings in the switch for many times and set them again with the help of tutorials (2 of them telling me the same steps). No idea what I did wrong even though I have to admit that I am not yet very skilled in Cisco IOS (didn't get much farther than configuring a few ports and VLANs).