Site-to-Site VPN & VPN Server

We currently have a site-to-site VPN. We would like to also setup our own VPN so our agents can work from home. When I use the SDM to setup the VPN server, it takes down the site-to-site.

Questions are:

1) Is this possible, if so, then thats great :-) 2) If it is possible, is SDM the best in setting up this? Can I have the same IP Sec Policy for both vpns?
Reply to
Frank D
Loading thread data ...

I haven't had any luck using SDM. Best to go on to CCO and look for some sample configs to help you with this. If you cannot find any, then post your config, and take out the IP"s and passwords so we are not tempted to hack you.

ME

Reply to
Mr. Nobody

Hi,

yes, it is possible to have at the same time server and site to site VPN. You need to configure Easy VPN server first and then reconfigure the site to site VPN. Use SDM, it's much more easier than the CLI.

hope this helps

Nikos

Reply to
sek

I have actually done that at first: configure easy VPN server then Site-to-site. I had to remove a couple of lines to get the site to site to work.

Can both VPN's use the same IP Sec policy?

Reply to
Frank D

Suggest you post info regarding the equipment being used - models and software versions to assist responders.

You may also want to post sanitized configs.

Reply to
Merv

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.