Radware

I had worked on Radware devices like Web server director (WSD), Link proof (LP) and CT100 and found that these boxes provide features that cisco devices dont provide like load balancing(based upon proximity, time delays, link health, network load, no of sessions, etc), Application based filtering (L4-L7 policies) like language etc. + 1000s of features I found these devices quiet usefuland had implemented among some topmost companies in INDIA. Why doesnt cisco manufacture such devices? wats ur opinion?

Reply to
FX
Loading thread data ...

In article , FX wrote: :I had worked on Radware devices like Web server director (WSD), Link :proof (LP) and CT100 and found that these boxes provide features that :cisco devices dont provide like load balancing(based upon proximity, :time delays, link health, network load, no of sessions, etc), :Application based filtering (L4-L7 policies) like language etc. + 1000s :of features :I found these devices quiet usefuland had implemented among some :topmost companies in INDIA. :Why doesnt cisco manufacture such devices? :wats ur opinion?

My opinion? That it is due to Patent issues. Radware likely patented the relevant technologies.

I do not have any kind of proof to provide, but the great thing about opinions (even on technical matters) is that opinions don't need proof (or even rationality.)

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.